Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I guess I owe you people something =D

Well, if anyone of you readers have already noticed, there's a "blackboard" at the sidebar. For eons I've been wondering if anyone reads my blog or not. Now I know there are~!! I want to share things with people you know? And going around spreading and advertising is really troublesome if I have to repeat the same thing like 1 trillion times.

Blogging is still the best I guess.

I was racking my head over what to blog just now, until someone logged in to MSN. I immediately realised what I have to write to catch the attention of you people. Hmmm... nope! Not Sex -.- I doubt I'm experienced enough to write these sort of stuffs anyway. But hey~ don't click 'x' or that arrow button yet keke. I can prolly write more about other issues... like this:

I have this amazing friend here who forgets about people when she got attached. The level of insensitivity she shows with her nicks amazes me. And I wonder really, was I like that when I was attached a year ago?

Well, I can't be sure about it of course, I can't just judge myself on things that involves you friends. But I feel that if I'm going to be like that when I'm attached, then I'd rather stay single.

Ah... I think we must all take note ya? Don't neglect our friends even when we find out true love. You really never know when your paths will cross once again somewhere in your life, and things would really become awkward if it happens. For those good boys and girls who know this already, kudos to you =D just remember to practice it.

Next up, the question of why should we have a boyfren/girlfren. Correct me if I'm wrong; in a relationship (henceforth termed as r/s) there can be usually only 2 outcomes, barring unusual circumstances
  1. Get married
  2. Breakup

Which means that the couple should at least be 10% sure of marrying each other when they get together? If not then I believe the next possible outcome would be to break up, and breaking up, no matter how amiciable, is never a happy thing.

However, I can also understand that some couples just want to have fun together first and not wanting to think so far ahead. Hmmm... I suppose if it's mutual between the 2 parties it'll be just fine. Then there are also people who wants to get to know each other better, and again, I suppose it would be better to get to know each others as friends first.

And then there are those who just want to have fun. Hahaha... Breaking up is never fun...

Hmmm... short post for now I guess, gotta go and hit the books. Hopefully I can be able to edit some pictures for a powerful post soonz haha.

Good Luck to All for your exams!

Cheers,
Yangming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home