Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Monday, June 27, 2005

Round 2: Aftermath of marriage.

Yingzie's Reply
Pet's Reply

Wow, both girls sportingly gave a reply to what they think of my proposal. Well, even as a lame joke, may I gently remind you that it’s not everyday that we get proposals from anyone you know? Moreover someone as eligible as me?

Awwwww…. Isn’t it sweet?

Both girls seem positive to the proposal I gave, but in the Singaporean society, we do not favour bigots and we are faithful men. So out of you gals, I can only choose 1. Damnit! So it’s time to compare pros and cons of the aftermath of the marriage.


Replies

Replies~

I shall now use the excellent point system devised by Pet to choose the best wife. After all we only want the best progeny for ourselves! Survival of the Fittest! Natural Selection!

Both replies are rather positive in my point of view and I’m well pleased to announce that. Hehe! You think everyone can propose to 2 girls at the same time, letting them know I’m proposing to each other, and get rather positive replies? Okay both scolded me on this but I don’t care~~

I’ll touch on 4 topics, giving points to the winner, hoping that there’ll be a clear eventual winner at the end. 4 topics include Replies (this topic), Blogs, Professions and of course, the Hottest Topic: Sex.

Since I’m using Pet’s point system for this grading, of course I have to give her a point right? Otherwise she might just sue me for violation of copyrights or something.

Or worse, she might reject me for marriage!! *gasp*

But the funnier (remember: Joke) reply has to go to Ying’s post. Her simple editing of photos is hilarious! I can’t say no to a shrink as a wife right? *wink wink*

So, 1 point goes to Ying as well!

Ying 1 : Pet 1

Gee… How anti-climatic. We might just get a draw then I suppose. So folks! It’s up to you people already! You will be the deciding factor! To vote for your favorite Idol, Call 1-900-I-want-to-vote-for-Ying-as-Yangming’s-Wife and 1-900-I-want-to-vote-for-Pet-as-Yangming’s-Wife to support Ying and Pet respectively! Each call is $8.88 (auspicious) and all the proceeds shall go to the Yangming&WifeWeddingDinner Fund!

Okay never mind, just leave a comment will do.

Blogs

After we’re married, we can’t really keep individual blogs anymore, in fact, a lot of things would have to be jointly maintained after marriage!

Things like Joint Bank Account, House, laundries, cooking etc would have to be jointly maintained. I wonder if they would help me maintain each other so I can get both girls. So blogs should not be an exception as well. We will need new blogs!

But I’m nice, I’ll marry into their blogging life so that they don’t have to change anything much.

If Ying and me are to share a new blog, our blog URL will be something like YingMing.blogspot.com a.k.a. Brilliant.com! Awwww…. Isn’t it sweet? And if we are to put something like yingming4ever.blogspot.com, it’ll be something like Brilliant4ever.com!

Wow, I like being brilliant! But however…


yingming.blogspot.com

Yah, the banner would not really look special or something lahz.

Pet’s blog is really professional now, it has snowflakes, personalized icons, and a nice banner too! The new banner will look like this:


World of Angels~

Sigh, I’m really torn on this, but I’ll have to give Pet the point, because all the above URLs for Brilliant.com are already taken. The shortest URL name I could find for Ying and me is yingmingforeverandever.blogspot.com, which would be a real pain for readers to surf.

Therefore,
Pet 2 : Ying 1

Professions (Remember I’m just kidding!)

Ah ha! Pet and I are teachers! It means that we can understand each other better in terms of our problems, can attest to what each one of us likes and dislikes, and of course, share the same goals and dreams of molding the future generation. We also like children, that’s why we teach in primary schools!

Similarly, Yingzie is a psychologist! As she said, she “can rid me of my unsound mind! She can cure my gaming addiction!! (we both need therapy on this :p ) being the budding psychologist, I'll make sure your mind is in the pink of health!

Sigh, how can I make a choice between this? Well, maybe I cannot! But my child can! He says:



Baby Ming says....

So, it’s gonna be 1 point for Ying~
Ying 2 : Pet 2

Sex

Well, this is an integral part of marriage I believe. No marriage can survive if it has problems with this. Worse still, the marriage might not even be able to take place. So as above, I shall also give a detailed explanation and synopsis to this topic when we are married, comparing between SiaoYing and Pet, our lead actresses for this of course.

Heh heh heh… Here we go! ^^










And so…











I’m [M]ale,
SiaoYing’s [F]emale and
Pet’s [F]emale too!

Yay~~ So, both are suitable for marriage!

*Ahem* What were you thinking of? Both get 1 point! Yay~~

Final Score:
Ying 3 : Pet 3

Gee, it’s a draw! So we have to rely on you, our audience, to choose the winner! Both are equally good girls and I cannot choose like that. Maybe we need a 3rd round! Do you remember the numbers to dial again? They are,

For Ying,
1-900-I-want-to-vote-for-Ying-as-Yangming’s-Wife


and

For Pet,
1-900-I-want-to-vote-for-Pet-as-Yangming’s-Wife


Or, just leave a comment below. =P

I’m a happy man,
Yangming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home