Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Thursday, April 07, 2005

WOW!!! Thoughts for today!! =D

It's amazing how God (Note: I'm agnostic) reaches out to me when I'm searching for an answer. Today I went to teach tuition as usual, but there appeared a magazine (with a very pretty girl in tube as cover page =P) which I have never seen before. Of course, it was the pretty girl that first caught my eye, but I was really more interested in the "5 dating don'ts" on the cover.

Hehe, picked up the mag for a closer look, wondering what sort of nonsense I would see. But to my amazement, all the answers I have been looking for are inside!!! I'll just write 1 here for today:

2: The biggest mistake that most guys make is being too damn nice. Most guys think that if they are super nice to the girl, the girl will like them, they will get married and have lots and lots of children thus making the government very happy. That isn't the case. Most girls find nice guys boring, unexciting and predictable. All nice guys do the same thing to impress girls. So be yourself and don't be too damn nice.

WAHAHAHAHA... How truer can it get? This thing really opened my eyes and made me laughed.

Now the next thing comes from myself, after seeing an "anonymous" fella invading Pet's blog as well. I wanted to post the following but I think it's not really relevant, so I'm posting it here instead.

"Thing to highlight here, since all of us are teachers or teachers-to-be, is that "It's alwayz the females who chooses her mate." and not the other way around. In the animal world, it's almost alwayz the males who are more colourful and the females will then choose which male justifies her production of their progeny.

In the human world, it's roughly the same as well. Except that females will strutt their stuffs to attract would-be mates, then males will come and "show-off" and then the FEMALE chooses."

It's about time that I start really being physically "colourful" as well as mentally "colourful".

Cheers,
Yangming

P.S. Tingting, what are you so angry about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home