Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Monday, April 04, 2005

Dear Blog

I also dunno what I'm writing this for, I guess there's not really a great deal of audience who reads my blog nowadays. Busy with school work and such.

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. It seems that life has suddenly disappeared by a big chunk. There is suddenly very little to do... I guess doing something for people who are important to you makes you stronger rather than doing it for yourself. People who are precious to you. However, I just lost 1 of such person. It's sad to say that, but I find no reason in continuing the friendship personally. Perhaps I'm hurt too deeply already, but today, I really seem like an enemy of some people. I guess it doesn't matter whether who is in the right or in the wrong, as long as the person is your friend, you will support that person.

Today, everything and everyone seems indifferent to me. Suddenly I feel like a stranger once again to everyone. I hope it's only me >.<

I must find another meaning to life soon...

Bringing to you, the theme Bittersweet Romance from Final Fantasy 9. It has been a Bittersweet time last month, however memories are rather worthless sometimes, especially if there is no meaning to it.

Yangming

[If I can't be of any use, then there is no reason for me to live...]
Photo on previous post =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home