MystoriouS
Blogging 3rd time today...
Gee... Suddenly felt like writing again. Must have broken a record somewhere, anyway this is my 3rd blog of the day, must be a record!!
Must be stressed lahz. Otherwise I wouldn't have so much thoughts anyway. The CEM assignment is still too tough to write, or economics is just not my cup of tea. Hit the 850-word barrier yay~ less than 700 words to go and I still have some points to write on. Looks like I'll breeze through this assignment =)
However it's only part of my hell week next week. I have to handle a Bio presentation with kat alone since the other 2 of my classmates have other presentations next week. On top of this there's gonna be 2 60% deadlines. (Finishing 1, the CEM and not started on the other one, CCE lesson plan) and a maths quiz. *sigh*
And I'm still unmotivated at all, this week has really been a draining one... Too many things happened and too many things I have to come to terms with... It's not easy. A warm hug that fires up the passion in my heart would help greatly, but as I said, I'm never gonna be entitled to this kind of luxury, so, I'll just have to get thru this week alone.
Which reminds me of a phrase by Eddings (one of his characters)
"Which man doesn't die alone...?"
Looks like it makes sense huh? So it may be good that I'm trying to get used to it now...
kono baka dattebayo,
Yangming
"remember, a ninja's true strength will manifest when he is protecting something or someone precious to him..."