Hi All, Welcome Back to MyStories
The last story was very significant though i dunno how it touched my life, i'm certain it did and i'm just waiting to see if it's true... becoz i'm rather convinced i'm a passer-by touching ppl's lives a little... but i dunno how much impact i can make on people's lives... I only noe I'm alwayz trying to help others but sometimes I hope ppl will not msg me only to ask for help, sometimes i also want to juz have a nice chat with u... I'm more than happy to help u but at the same time I wonder if I'm someone just there for u to rely on... I'm no Saint, and sometimes i also want to talk about something else other than ur problems=) hmmm did it sound harsh?? But i hope u understand wad i meant lahz... otherwise it's meaningless for me... I'm still there for u to call upon, juz dun drain me out=)
Hmmm... this will probably be my last true blog. I used to take this blog as something i can vent my unhappiness on. Everytime I feel angry, sad or frustrated, happy or excited, I'll write something and blog it. But unfortunately, most of the times it's the unhappy parts i blog, but no matter wad i write, some ppl juz read and forget about it. So wad I said I'm unhappy? Ppl still take me for granted... Ppl still break their promises and lie to me... For wad I do so much for them?? U guys are all my frens and I dun really like to turn anyone of u down when u ask for help. But as time passes i can see some of u emerging as true frens and some juz sink into the depths of dunno-wads. If u r one of those true frens, i thank u sincerely for being by my side. But it's time I do something about myself...
Sad things aside, I seem to have matured a little, dear frens... Now exams are coming and u guys are probably hard at work now.
Pls Take Care and All the Best for ur exams=)
Sincerely,
Yangming