MystoriouS
Nice things
-- YangmingI can turn off the Sun if you’d like,
So that romantic night will once again descend.
Under a blanket of stars we will be,
Watching the fireflies to the skies ascend.
I can whisper to the Flowers if you’d want;
Cajoling them to awaken and bloom.
So that in the bleak and dreary winter,
They can take away your gloom.I can gather the Rainbows on a palette if you’d like,
Oh wouldn’t it be a sight to behold
When I paint with it that bridge you walk
And waiting for you at the end is a pot of gold?
I will hang a net in the freezing skies of the Arctic
To trap the Aurora when they rise.
And then bring it to your bedroom;
A private Aurora display as your birthday surprise.
I can collect the Stars in a pepper spray if you wish,
So when as you walk you turn the spray,
Glittering stardust sprinkles the land
Leaving a trail of silvery powder on a road so gray.
Even if I’m not the man you wished for,
I can do many nice things for you unconditionally
Because nothing is ever a waste of time
If it is done for someone as worthwhile as you definitely.-----------------------------------------------------------Hehe this is "almost" an original work by me, except for the minor fact that I seem to remember reading the first line somewhere before. Or maybe it's my imagination hehe.Hope you people like it =)Yangming