Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Why do I have the feeling that... Round 3: I lost =(

I'm destined to be single? LOL! Anyway I just got dumped by both girls.

Pet's reply although seems positive, she added the disclaimer below

"Disclaimer: This is purely for fun! But.... also... LOL it's not for Ming... Trying to be a little thick skinned and put up my good points for once. :) For all would-be suitors, this is for you too. LOL"

Haizz, I'm not a would-be suitor.

Ying's Reply... No comments... Tricked me into taking screenshots in game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't spoil any surprises for you people, go and read them. They are equally funny with superb photos again.

Anyway thanks to the girls who sportingly played along with this bored fellow here. I also apologise if anyone is offended by any of the words written in the process, although I decline to apologise for the entire notion.

"It's all in the name of fun!"

Pet and I have achieved what this started out to be: advertising ourselves for potential suitors/single people. (Wait... aren't we single? Nawww... I'm underqualified to be a suitor *sobs*)

All 3 of us had fun thinking up the ideas to counter one another, took the chance to brush up on our photoshopping skills and of course, blogged some interesting stuffs other than World news. ^^

Hope you 2 girls had fun on this! I dunno why, but suddenly I don't feel it's fun anymore *sulks* LOLz~

Thanks everyone! It's been real fun! But time to let this thing end lahz, too draggy also not good.

Found briefly but now getting Lost again,
Yangming

1 Comments:

Blogger ying said...

awww... Yangming... dun be sad k.... im missing you already! heehee

anyway, really appreciate your cheering me up the past few days...... it made me feel alot better ^^;

take care and remember... i still need you to plvl me hor! =P

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home