MystoriouS
I missed out comments again =( Alright, here's another reply to the comment made by Yingzie-Chan. She wrote:"aiyah.. how u noe dat guy got "heart" anot until u start to date him rite? so still.. u need the chance to let the gals noe u hv a "heart" lols. well.. like u said, not all gals are like dat - like for example ur fren above and me too ~ den oso.. tink about it la.. theres oso guys whu flock to gers wif nice bod and big boobs rite!?!?! just becos some gers are plain-janes dosen mean they dun hv a "heart" rite!??! den again, it prolly took a nice for bod for such guys to notice the ger's "heart".. - see wad i mean? the chance thingy... we're all the same one la.. only humans... everyone has faults, dun say gers.. guys oso got their own kind of such behaviour.. agree? take note hor.. i oni say "some" "such" and nv say ALL hor... lols. rest assured i believe u are not one whu disregard plain janes since u say im pretty! *muahahhahahah* ~ okie just in case u tink i wanna defend those gers cos i like their ways, i'd like to say - i don't admire their ways at all.. make gers look so superficial. i put down my arg just to balance the whole issue .. such dat its not just one-sided..." Oh dear!!! Hahaha, all the while I've been trying to talk about the negative aspects of some particular gals because they look for wheels. But I overlooked the fact that guys also look for Ultra Large breasts mammary glands and such when they find prospective ample milk producers for the entire family of 3 generations wives. But then again, I'm not talking about 'how bad girls are' but I'm trying to focus more on the car thingy. These posts suddenly seem to be miserably written hahaha. Just try not to be so judgemental about guys or girls, because there're just about as much Jerks on Earth as Biatches. It's nice to have friends like Yingzie-Chan who gently reminded me of that point kekeke. I guess I was being a fool again. But you really are pwetty! ;) And Pet wrote: "What you trying to hint at? anyway that breakfast comment... was it for me? LOLLLLL ok la we can have some next time. don't be silly. " *Hint hint*Hehe if you think it's for you, it's for you lorz. ^^ Best if everyone reading thinks it's for them. =D *Sobz* Me silly *Sobz* 4th in a row? Or 1st of the day? YangmingBacklog of posts made to this Topic1. Wenzie starts off~2. I followed up~3. Pet made another reply post4. Anonymous said something5. Yingzie made comments all over the place6. I wrote this post.