Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Replying again~~

Yingzie said:
"hmmm from the evolutionary psychology point of view, it is only natural dat gers go for guys who are rich and have their own cars.. cos dat means ability to let them live comfortably and to ensure survival of their offsprings. lols. but of cos, these people are called "materialistic" in the modern world. Actually its not such a bad thing, not that i tink they are right.. they just want a comfy life.. or someone who can provide them wif one... but of cos if u factor in the idealistic "love" den this sounds disgusting la. i believe dat gers mite in the beginning date guys wif cars cos they make it more convenient for them to do so, but ultimately.. they wont stay together if theres no love? (hopefully la) so in order words, the cars buy u a chance wif the girls... thats all. like if u hv a car den u can send her home easily when u guys decide to go for a late-nite programme, she need not worry of transport back.. for me, i'm always v tight wif time at nite cos i dun want my bf to hv to spend a hefty sum of money just to send me back and go home after that (he lives in aljunied and me in woodlands btw). but of cos if u hv all the money to spend on cabs, it would be the almost the same as having the convenience of owning a car - JUST THAT - the ger wouldnt see it until u offer to send her back in a cab after the whole date, rite? so before she agrees to go on date wif u, she'd worry about.. "how am i suppose to go home since this date will end after midnite?"

ewrm.. okie i crap too much. but my main arg is dat cars only buy u a chance wif the gers whereas Love sustains a relationship. "

Wah Yingzie-Chan, your huge post scares me lolz!!! But horz, love can overcome almost anything de. A guy which has no car but has a heart will find a way to get the girl home safely after midnite, before midnite, at midnite, in the morning, anytime, anywhere.

But you are right lahz, about chance, since girls would rather give the guy with a car a chance rather than the guy with a heart.

But the guy with the car may be less safe to be with because he might drive the girl somewhere else to assault her or something. The guy with a heart will make sure the girl gets back home safe and sound even at the cost of his life.

Then again, girls that would even sell the chance to guys that has cars biasedly and then not other guys are rather materialistic and probably should re-think their idea of a good and safe date.

I'm a biology student and I understand your evolutionary standpoint keke. But then horz, in this world, having a lot of money and material things do not really ensure survival. Having enough is good enough. The important things that will ensure survival might just be the values that are instilled into you from role-models.

Unfortunately this sick world sometimes don't work that way, but I digress =P Will talk about this again; sad topic not worth mentioning here anyway. =P

Thank you Yingzie chan~ kimi no posuto ga daisuki desu. Domo Arigatou gozaimasu~

Okay and then Pet said:
"Can I say something.... Aren't you glad you have ONE gal fren (ME!) who do not go for guys with cars and couldn't care less and even occasionally hope that that man with a car might take the bus with me? :P "

Hihi Pet~ I don't have car~ I don't have car~ I don't have car~ I don't have car~ I don't have car~ I don't have car~ I don't have car~ I don't have car~ I don't have car~ I don't have car~

=P

Might blog again tonight,
Yangming

P.S. Why Wenwen not post de? =\

2 Comments:

Blogger ying said...

aiyah.. how u noe dat guy got "heart" anot until u start to date him rite? so still.. u need the chance to let the gals noe u hv a "heart" lols.

well.. like u said, not all gals are like dat - like for example ur fren above and me too ~ den oso.. tink about it la.. theres oso guys whu flock to gers wif nice bod and big boobs rite!?!?! just becos some gers are plain-janes dosen mean they dun hv a "heart" rite!??! den again, it prolly took a nice for bod for such guys to notice the ger's "heart".. - see wad i mean? the chance thingy... we're all the same one la.. only humans... everyone has faults, dun say gers.. guys oso got their own kind of such behaviour.. agree?

take note hor.. i oni say "some" "such" and nv say ALL hor... lols. rest assured i believe u are not one whu disregard plain janes since u say im pretty! *muahahhahahah* ~

11:55 PM  
Blogger ying said...

okie just in case u tink i wanna defend those gers cos i like their ways, i'd like to say - i don't admire their ways at all.. make gers look so superficial. i put down my arg just to balance the whole issue .. such dat its not just one-sided...

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home