MystoriouS
After all that I've said in the last post...Love is still very beautiful, just look at this post~! (I write one lahz)Okay lahz, dun be angry lahz people~~Here's an interesting viewpoint: If a gal is very nice to a guy, most probably is that the guy will fall in love with the gal.But if a guy is very nice to a gal, there's a high chance that the gal will be scared of the guy.Unless of course, the gal likes the guy, in which case the guy dun even have to be very nice and the gal will still fall in love with him.True? I think so.Look at it from Nature's Perspective. Hmmm... let's choose... the Black Widow Spider!Male (being smaller in size than the female, the male talks more submissively): Uhmmm... Hello...Female: Yeah?! You disturb me for what sia?!Male: I... errm.... I....Female: Wah kao! Want to say say properly lehz!!Male (closes eyes and summons up his courage): I MADE THIS FOR YOU!! (hands over a nice package of mixed insects salad with thousand-island dressing which he spent days selecting the finest insect ingredients and preparing for 7-7-49 hours.)Female: WTF?! You shout so loud for what? (takes the package) Hmmm... not bad... How come recently you keep giving me food huh?Male: Cos... cos... cos... It's mating season now and... and...Female (munching): uh huh..?Male: I like you! Will you marry me?Female: *Pui* (spits out whatever was in her mouth) *cough* (choking)Male: Don't you like my delicious thousand-island salad?Female: Eh please, you talk also cannot talk properly sometimes you think I will marry you mehz? You are nice but not my cup of tea dude, go find someone else.Male: But... but... but... I really like you! I wanna be with you forever!Female: Izzzzzit? Hmmm... Okay! (eats the Male up)Male: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~Female: There you go~ You can be with me forever now~ *burp*In the real nature world, a failed proposal will really mean death for the male for the Black Widow Species. But this clearly tells us that almost everywhere, it's the females who chooses the males (I think I might have said this before in my blog). The males are all brightly coloured and the female chooses the mate she likes most.Same in the human world I suppose, in the end, it's the females who chooses the males, even if in our context, the Females are much prettier looking than the Males.Moral of the story, no need to be so nice if the other party really likes you. But I guess I have already covered it here. But 1 thing to add for guys is, if you are wayyyyyyyyyy toooooo niceeeeeee to the gal and the gal don't really look at you as a potential lover, she'll eventually freak out and get frightened of you; totally not the scenerio you hoped for while doing so much.That last sentence was probably the gist of this post haha. Took me long enough to get to it huh?Be moderate, do everything in moderation.Love is Beautiful,YangmingKeep your words soft and chewy, so you don't have to worry when you have to eat them later.