Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Does Looks really matter...?

As, Vivien Hsu said,"Sexiness is 50% visible and 50% out of sight"

And she meant 'looks' as the visible 50% and 'character' as the invisible 50%.

Yes, it is possible to fall in love with a guy/girl with the outer 50% just by looking at his/her photograph. And it is also possible for the same guy/girl to fall in love with you just looking at you. But in the end, the person you live with has to have the other 50% you cannot see.

What's the point of getting together with someone if there is not remotely a possibility you will marry that person? In my opinion, there is no such thing as a happy breakup. Thinking far ahead may not be fun, but at least it saves people from heartaches in this particular situation and aspect.

Bottomline: Looks DOES matter; it is 50% of the final grade, although character is equally important. But come to think of it, there might be other factors as well in this modern, materialistic society. But I shall leave that out of this 'simple-to-understand' equation for the time being.

A short post to think about, for me at least, since I've been psychoed (by myself) for ages that Looks Does Not Matter. For others who feel the same way as I DID, here's how I feel now to share with you.

Yours Truly,
Yangming

P.S. Time to hit the books for tomorrow's finale!!! ... and I actually have the time to blog... I think if an Earthquake comes I'll really 'Blog first, Run later.' In fact, I did!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home