MystoriouS
Surprise, Surprise~~This post will be a special one because it will be either the 2nd last or the last post before I go for my class chalet tomorrow. Yupz! Even though I do not know who has been reading how well I am or what's my new fancy like, but I don't have 600 hits for nothing. There HAS to be people reading what I wrote before.Now here's a little polling exercise, since I will not be around for 2½ days, can all my friends who visited this little site make a little comment for this post? I will look at them when I come back. Many thanks in advance first. The exercise starts at 24th May 3am to 28th May 12am mn. The place to post the comment is at the bottomright corner of THIS POST (not the blog) and the place to click would be the word "comment." The link is working well so don't worry.Say "Aye!" if you like this post!
I'm a little sad and maybe a little sick when I'm making this post. Sick is self expanatory; my body feels heated up even though I have a fan blowing at me at 2am in the morning when I'm posting now, and I woke up in the middle of the night now because I was sweating in an air-con room where I was sleeping.Sad because I dunno who has been reading my blog. Nobody makes much comments on my blog, not here nor MSN; but it might be my fault to because there isn't much to comment about. The idea of this blog is actually to share my happiness and sadness (true friends would) with my friends, and also to find people who has the same interests as me. And also since much of what I've posted are parallel with my thoughts, therefore I'm also looking for people who more or less thinks the same way as I am, and for those who are lost to find some guiding light into their lives again.If I posted personalized diary entries I think I would be much sadder. 'Cos I cannot expect people to read my blog everyday, even if there are, friends like Elaine, Fanglin and Nigel and all those whom I never mentioned....See, that's the problem; I cannot even thank you for being so concerned about me. And I feel extremely guilty about it. I would like to be there for you when you need me, and I WILL prioritize for you because you've been there for me.If today I'm very very sad and I posted about it in my blog, who will be in time to counsel and console me before it is too late? Seriously I don't know, I'm a bit lost as well. If this polling exercise turns out to be very bad, then I think this blog might change a bit to be more personalised. Notice I even try to use perfect English as much as possible here? Because I do have some foreign friends whom I passed my URL to, and writing in standard English would be more appropriate. (a.k.a. Sis, cakey and meow)I must say I have already did my part. I blogsurf everyday (transition thru midnight and late/early posts notwithstanding lahz) to find out how my friends are, and drop them a message or 2 to cheer them up or something.I wonder... who will do the same for me...?People who blog should know what I'm saying, and I'm not saying it for my own sake only, there are a lot others whom you exchanged blog address with them but did not read theirs often. How fair would it be if that other person updates himself/herself on how you've been and what you have been up to? Blog surfing does that bit more that IM chats like MSN cannot do; it allows you to find out about that friend you care for even if both of you are not online together at the same time.If I have your number, I'll drop you a call/sms if you are not online, to show that I care.Oh well! Anyway if you people have noticed, this post up till now has been an uncharacteristic single toned colour with some highlights here and there. Why is this so?Because, the 2nd Sneeze is here! And I shall post it w/o renaming any characters because I once said that the point I would completely get over her is when I start to re-write Sneeze again w/o renaming my characters. For those who missed my explanation, it can be found here in the lavander words.But, I shall post it here at the same time." ...The reason why I stopped the production of "Sneeze" is because the character 'W' is named by a girl whom I've written "Sneeze" for. And it turns out that 'W' is the name of the guy she's currently with now, which of course, defeats the purpose of continuing the story anymore. Moreover, almost ½ the story up till now is dotted with 'W' and I would not like to change everything right from the start.At the same time, even if I did, the meaning to the story would be lost already, inspiration gone and no longer any feelings to the story anymore. If there's a chance, and fate allows, I'll post the "Sneeze" Part 2 which was already completed sometime back, but will not end the story anyhow. "Sneeze" can be found at the sidebar under My Masterpieces... "The first step taken would be to rekindle the flame, by posting what I've already written thus far. I've not start to write the 3rd part yet, but at least I've found the courage and strength to post the 2nd part.Sneeze Part one can be found here.And without further ado, I shall bring to you all, without touching a single word when I first wrote it....Hi people~
I’m glad to tell you people that my story is a hit, the first part anyway keke. Sorry for the long wait, but I had to share the first part with my friends first before flooding them out with the new episode.
Have you ever wondered why your other half has not appeared in your life yet? Or if the other half of your life now is the correct one? Sometimes, we think too much as humans, because the correct mentality would be to cherish the person that you know cares most for you. Sometimes, it’s not that he/she hasn’t appeared yet, but that person is just right in front of you in the most unassuming of ways, and you haven’t noticed him yet. If only this world has tell-tale signs to tell us if you have finally met that particular someone who is made for you, and you for him/her, I think it would save many people heartaches.
If only I sneeze like YM…
But then again, we have to make do with wad we have. For that, read my “Quote of the moment” at the sidebar. ;)
The 2nd Sneeze
Yangming
…. That night, he logged onto MSN as usual, sneezed once, and found a request to add to his contact list. It was Vivien! It is unusual, but he actually smiled to himself, and it’s really been a long time since he did that. He accepted the request and proceeded to chat with her…
“Hihi~ It’s me, Viv~~!! =)”
“Yuppiez i noticed keke”
“u seem happie 2 c mi lehz hehe”
“huh izzit? Uhh… okay lahz not too bad lahz keke… =P”
As the computer screen flickered with the words that appear, YM himself did not show any of the shyness he portrays in Real Life. Perhaps, being Virtual helps him to be more fluent which otherwise his shyness will inhibit. He gradually opened up more and more as both of them wanted to get to know each other better.
Have you ever realized this? That new friends are more interesting than older friends, have more things to talk about and explore, especially the opposite gender. But it’s the friends who always ask about you when you are feeling down and out, no matter when was the last time you chatted with him, that are the most precious.
Well, like all other students in Singapore, YM and Vivien are nocturnal animals. Singaporeans probably worships the religion that says “Sleeping is a waste of time; you waste 1/3 of your life sleeping.” They chatted late into the night and YM probably broke a personal record of number of hours consecutively chatting with a girl. But he did not complain when he went to sleep, smiling to himself.
YM woke up with a really bad headache the following day, not knowing why as well. But since young he had learnt to shrug off such trivial illnesses to attend school, it’s in his upbringing, though it did not diminish the fact that he had a bad feeling that this is going to be a bad day.
He boarded the bus that’s heading for his school as usual and scanned the entire bus; nope, Vivien wasn’t on the bus. He even managed to feel a bit disappointed and he did not know why, since she’s just another friend like everyone else.
It was a rather uneventful ride, and he got off the bus rather groggily. Shaking his head in an attempt to clear off the fog in his head, he walked towards the assembly ground. He looked around, but did not see Vivien at all, and decided that this is going to be a long, boring day.
The day got on as planned according to the orientation schedule but it was a rather uneventful day. Talk in the early morning, followed by planning of the finale programme by the OG until late afternoon and finishing off with CCA (Co-Curricular Activities: something like enrichment programmes, sports like basketball or Tae-Kwon-Do, music like band or guitar, clubs like debate or volunteering) exhibition in the late afternoon.
Nope! No sight of Vivien for the entire day.
YM joined in certain discussions but either he’s still very shy, or his throbbing headache prevented him from contributing much. The OG mates were rather concerned as it’s quite evident that he’s not really feeling well. But he did manage smiles in reply to queries of concern. YM already had an idea of the CCA he would join in college already, so he just went straight to the basketball booth to sign up and went straight home.
He felt better after taking some medication upon reaching home, and proceeded to log onto the internet. YM WAS quite worried as of how come Vivien wasn’t around in school the entire day but of course, he himself did not understand why or even noticed that he was worried at all……
Vivien is in a happy mood. W had just asked her out through MSN last night, and without hesitating in the slightest bit, she decided to skip school with W for a movie date in the afternoon. After all, orientation programme that day was real boring; who cares about the finale or the CCA anyway? She can just join any for the sake of the requirements. She went home by herself after saying goodbye to each other at the bus interchange, and was smiling from ear to ear on her way home, even giggling to herself at times.
She reached home around evening, and did the usual stuffs of washing up and logging onto the internet as well. While waiting for the MSN to sign in, she began to pack her stuffs for tomorrow; she can’t possible skip the entire orientation right? What’s more, the programme for tomorrow looks fun. She began humming to herself as she dropped stuffs into her bag.
She sneezed.
The MSN message alert sounded its usual sound. An excited Vivien ran towards her monitor, expecting W to message her something sweet. But it was YM instead and she felt just that bit disappointed.
“Hi Vivien, din c u in sch today. Are u alright?”
“Hmmm? Oh yea I’m alright YM, I skipped sch today cos W asked me out.”
“oicic…”
Vivien spent the rest of the night chatting with YM, and later W. But seriously, if you asked Vivien why she likes W so much, it’s very possible that the reply would be “He’s so cute!” Girls of her age usually have the same mentality as Vivien. Granted, physical appearance is important in a partner, but in the narrator’s view, inner content is more important in terms of long term communication with the partner.
But we must all remember, it’s important to have a presentable (no need too pretty) cover page in order for a reader to feel like reading the contents. Not to worry though, everyone has nice cover page, in their own ways. And we have always learnt not to judge a book by its cover. (To Be Continued.... Or not?)---------------------------------------------------------------Yupz, the 2nd part ends here and it is, as you all can see, considerably shorter than the first part but technically, this is the 3rd part already but I posted the 1st and 2nd part together.Well, a rose is a rose by any other name right? Don't wanna fuss about the terminology here anyway keke.This long post actually took me an hour to piece together. But I hope you haven't forgotten to place your comments at the bottomright of this post. You should be able to see it soonz just after I sign off. Your vote is important! But not necessarily confidantial keke... =PTake care my friends, I hope to bring back a lot pictures to share with you all by the 27th when I break camp. Be well for the 3 days I'm gone; I hope that whenever you feel sad, you will hit my link on wherever you saved it, read, and feel better immediately after that.These words are chanted and blessed with healing powers by me, read and feel better already!! =DGone for 3 days,YangmingP.S. That's the place to post!!! You can see it beside the time now~~This post is 2380++ words long, for you to read for 2 days~