MystoriouS
NIE Biology Class of 2003 Intake's Outings Heh, shall not talk much about these since a picture can paint a thousand words and there're a quite a few thousand words here. But however I would like to comment on the photoposting of Hello!
Great Food, Great Atmosphere and Great Fun ^^The reason why I'm posting collages is because I have no time to do the cutting and pasting of html text onto 1 single post. Hello! works in such a way that each picture = 1 post by itself, so I gotta do a lot of work if I wanted to post many pictures.
Nice Nature Walk in a Primary Forest =)Yea, I'm rather busy now in the holidays haha. Hopefully I'll get some time off to do a good blog posting someday. And if anyone knows how to use Hello! Picture posting program more efficiently, please please tell me how. I'd appreciate it a lot. =DAnyway I've to go work on my playscript already and tuition lesson plans already. Catchya all some day soon again!Cheers,Yangming