Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Monday, May 09, 2005

05/05/05 What a day to go out to East Coast Park with my Dear Classmates!

Thursday morning my class finally decided to go for a healthy outing that has actually sweating activities and not eating ones (Sorry LX). East Coast Park Cycling sounds a lot less strenous than running or jogging haha. But for my Blog, I decided to bring a camera along to take some nice pics but then as usual, the camera was too low on battery to use the live mode while shooting.

Fancy using digital camera like the old film one. *Sigh*

Anyway I ended up late because of something I ate in the morning no doubt, but not THAT late anyway and definately not the latest after our Weiwei drove around the whole of Eastern side of Singapore looking at Epiphytic Organisms along the Expressway before coming to meet us at East Coast... Okay she was lost...

But hey, kudos to her, she made it in the end while LX and JC bros were still eating breakfast. East Coast is not exactly the easiest, most accessible place in Singapore for a driver you know?

Rented 6 bikes next, didn't occur to me to take the pics of the bicycles though =(

Next Stop: Bedok Jetty! Where the picture taking adventure shall begin (Okok... Not a lot to boast about...)



My 2 brothers in NIE =D

Girlgirl, Cute Dog of LX ^^

My 4 Sisters in NIE ^^

Kat just can't take her hands off cute creatures...

The gang at Bedok Jetty, ECP... My Dear Friends!

All these pics are taken at Bedok Jetty, I can't take much more pics especially when I'm moving cos I can't really use live view, and my cycling skills sucks. And one other thing... The Girls can sure cycle man! The speed is anything but leisurely haha! The only times we stopped were when Kat spots a cute creature along the way.

It was only a short outing because some of them had to go off early and I'm real glad they actually made it for the trip in the first place. Jilly had to rush like crazy later for her appt for which she was damn late... So sorry Jilly, and thanks a lot for joining!

Thanx Weiwei for the ride too! =D Someone remind me I owe her a meal =D

LX you have a real cute doggie haha!

JC bro sorry made you waited in the morning... My bad =(

To Kat: Meow~

Xiaoling should join us next time dudette, collaging ain't really pretty =P

Cheers, Have a Happy Holidays!
Looking forward to the next time we meet again~

Yangming
(Really needs a tan man!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home