Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Cracked Quantum, Burnt Pocket, Bruised Ego and A Natural Disaster Called Pacific Storm...

Burnt a hole in my pocket yesterday man. Went bowling yesterday after a 1 month layoff from that particular sport. When I finally reached there and opened my bowling bag, this was the sight that greeted me...


6 year buddies...

See that? No? But the shoe seems to be pretty worn out already, right?

Let's take a closer look... Large crack running across the 'Q' of the word 'Quantum' and it runs from the thumb hole an entire round to the middle finger hole...



Fissured...

Yeah... My 6 year pal, 3rd hand buddy has finally met its demise. I was utterly heartbroken for I did not think that it would "die on me" so soonz, and in such a terrible manner. For those who would ask me why didn't I check beforehand; I really did not have the time because it was a last minute thing. But I sort of already have the predicament that it will happen because the last few times I bowled, I could actually sense the ball's life-force really drained... If it actually made sense to you =(

So, I went to buy a new ball. Cost me altogther $XXX. I'm not rich but I think of it as a 5-6 years investment, if my 3rd hand Quantum can last me for 6 years, why not this brand new Pacific Storm!


The Calm after this Storm... No pins left ^^

Yupz, bought the shoes and the sliding thing together at a "package" price. The ball did not fail me, scoring 6 strikes in the first game, inc a turkey =D (Turkey with new ball is alwayz so promising.) But alas, I got duly whipped in the last 2 games, spares are just so hard to convert with a new ball. >.<

Aftermath: Plan for Bread and Water for the next few weeks hahaha.

Mixed day of feelings though and I'll end it with the quote,
"Life is just like photography, You develop from the Negatives"

Yangming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home