Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Kara-Yong-Yuan-Okay!!!

Yippeeee~~ Went KTV just now. Did an Okay performance by my usual standards haha.

I've always been in love with you (always with you)
I guess you've always known it's true (you know it's true)
You took my love for granted, why oh why
The show is over, say good-bye

Sang all sorts of song, especially today I learnt some Cantonese =O. Actually, just try to get the sound right will do hahaha, no need to be exact. I can't speak a sentence of Cantonese even if I wanted to, and I really like cantonese >.< it ="P">

爱你 不是因为你的美而已
我越来越爱你每个眼神触动我的心
因为你让我看见Forever 才了解自己
未来这些日子要好好珍惜 爱我
有些痛苦 有些不公平 如果真的爱我
不是理所当然的决定
感到你的呼吸在我耳边 像微风神奇 温柔的安抚
我的不安定 所以我~要 每天研究你的笑容 Ooh 多么自然
Forever love Forever love
我只想用我这一辈子去爱你
从今以后 你会是所有 幸福的理由

Nice songs I sang kekeke, actually I started off the session with the Song of the Day. Nice song to sing as well. Followed by the duet of Andy Lau's pieces 练习 and Tai Xiang Ai. Okay lahz, I haven't been to KTV for such a long time already haha.

It's been an okay day overall, nothing serious, nothing sad, nothing very happy. But I think I've really come to terms to being alone already. So I guess it's alright.

Anyone can guess the names of the 2 songs above? =P No prizes though. Hopefully the next time I post I can come up with something to share with you nice readers out there =)

Cheers,
Yangming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home