MystoriouS
Everything falls into place nicely... Like some sort of signal...
I'm sorry folks, the story ran in production problems. I'll be posting what is probably the 2nd episode soon but it might be the last episode I would bring to you.
Yesterday, I just finished converting the story into a play for a competition. This is my first time writing a script and I thank May alot for her help and her comments.
To May: Thanx a million!
I really wanted to win the competition because "Belle" likes to watch arty stuffs. I don't really know how to appreciate such things yet because my social circle dun "dig" such stuffs. But I'm trying to learn it thru one of my favorite activities; writing. Actually winning the competition or not doesn't really matter but what I really wanted is for the play to be actually staged! Cash prize means much less to me than to bring her to watch a play I actually wrote.
But now, it probably doesn't matter. "Belle" has found someone who likes her as much as she likes him. Although the love is just beginning to bud, I wish them all the best.
And finally, my family is back together again, last to rejoin back would be my little brother, coming back from 3 weeks of training in Thailand.
Song of the Day Changed. Every word every line so meaningful.
Shreked,
YangmingShrek -- "... then i gotta let her go... I just want her to be happy..."but he sounded so sad when he said it...