Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Friday, March 25, 2005

A Sad Meeting on Good Friday Morning...

Went for meeting just now, tutor's meeting, and found out the true implication of being a PA (People's Association) Trainer. There's just so much guidelines to follow, not that it bothers me since I try my best to conduct my classes in a fun yet professional manner. But the tough set of guidelines mean that there will be (forseeably) a decline of tutors next year.

Well, I'm paid nuts in this line of job and I take it as a service I'm doing to the community. When we get right down to it, I'm paid like in excess of $2.20 per hour per student. How droll... if we were to compare wages with private tuitions huh? I have frens teaching way less students than the 10 kids I have now and I earn like their 10%? Well, it makes sense if I was just doing community service though =)

However, how long can I keep this up? I'll soon be payless next semester and tuition would be my main source of income by then. And my pay is really really peanuts, and next year with all the guidelines and such, there would be lesser tutors. I don't fancy taking more than 2 classes in my tuition center. To me, community service can only be done till the point I dun starve to death myself.

Looks like I must speak with the Chief Tutor about this really... Although I'm still damn pissed with him for "making" me go for that meeting where only 1/2 of the tutors turn up. And he did it in such an undiplomatic way.

It seems like I'm forever not getting what I deserve huh? Or izzit karma? I dunno I'm still trying my best like everyone else to survive.

Yangming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home