Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Weekend...

Today I heard the phrase, "If u have no expectations, u have no disappointments." to which i agree totally. Sometimes we have too high an expectation, and when we fail to reach our targets, we end up feeling hurt and chagrined.

The same day, I said the same phrase to a fren. But somehow when I said it, or tried saying it believing it, my heart felt pain. It is a weird sort of thing, but I can't say I did not mean it when I said that.

Seems that being able to accept things doesn't mean that I have to be happy about it as well. One day, everything will come back and haunt me again... I can see that coming...

Think I'll juz keep this blog short and sweet... while preparing for the worst to happen...

Yangming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home