Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Great Day Out, might have otherwise done something silly at home...

Had a great basketball game in the morning at Marine Parade CC against some real hmmm... hunks? Very well built... looked like malnutritioned squad vs the well-fed squad hahaha. But malnutritioned guys (us) won rather comprehensively though =D

But they had a big guy who didn't really know how to play... a bit handicapped win I suppose, but I'll take it, since it's like years since I last played with Ben and my Bro YH. We used to have a great team of 6, inc Ah Kok, SK and Ivan. Kok is now in Japan still studying, and the rest of us are burdened with work and such. So, it is really a morale boosting win. Sets won 3-1; 11-8, 11-7, 4-11 and 11-10. I tried to be nice again by not really playing serious against the big guy, can see that he's being scolded in the 3rd set for some errors, they won eventually though. Really piled the pressure on the big guy in the last set for the win, which we were trailing at first. Sigh...

Met Pet for lunch later with Ben, YH and Daphne. Had Katong Laksa with cockles; long time... about 2 months since I last ate that bloody thing... I decided that if those were lies, then let all be lies, to hell with killing animals for food. Vegetarians dun kill yea, but they torture, and that's worse than killing.

It came to me as a shock and surprise and much embaressment when Pet told me it was the first time she ate Laksa >.<
I hope she liked it, after all it IS a sort of delicacy. =P Zha Jiang Mian next week!!!

Went to the barber's later to redo my hair. It's time for a new look, the old YM was devastated already, must reborn. But there was sort of a queue, and we went to a nearby shop for gel and nail colours. Not much help there when it comes to nail colours I suppose hahaha. But when it's time to pay for the stuffs, the aunty took her money instead of mine -.- Grrrr... the aunty should have known that GUYS are supposed to pay wad!!! But then she said something in chinese which tickled us both haha. "Nevermind lahz, let her pay lorz. Your Girlfren pretty pretty nevermind one." 1 Guy and 1 Girl alone in the streets = bf & gf? Weird, but that seems the case in the opinion of most ppl. I have no complaints though =P

I blinked twice at the aunty, whose back was facing me. Pet rolled her eyes upwards after payment and we laughed all the way back to the saloon.

Next up, passed by a FaceOfMan shop at Roxy, popped by to take a look. I am gonna do something to my face next. Planning to spend a few hundred bucks to fix up my face, heartpain, but somehow feels fulfilling. Pet was right; it's high time I really did something for myself rather than others who dun appreciate. Gonna go do facial next week!! Muahahaha.....

Got stuck at Parkway Parade cos of the rain later, and made her late for her housekeeping duties. So so so Sorry Pet >.< hahaha ="P">

New man signing off,
Yangming

P.S. Should I go and pierce earhole?! Don't really like the idea though, but I kinda like my new hairdo ;)

EDIT: ARGH SO MANY PARTS CUT OFF!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home