MystoriouS
Sianz ½...My writing has been severely critisied today... Sianz... Worst of the lot somemore...Have this "dun-want-to-write-anymore" feeling man...I've always prided myself on my writing flair one... Then Professor say no good... Super Demoralising sia...Anyway, sometimes i really agree that knowing less is better than knowing more. Now I've got myself into a weird situation that I thought only happens in TV drama serials. Luckily this time, I'm sort of an outsider, but cannot jian si bu jiu (See people dying don't save). Although I've also always prided myself on my problem solving analytical skills (which my Prof praised after he demoralised me like sort of a "compensation"... think my low moraleness was pretty evident), this time I really cannot think of a good way to help out in that situation. =\They say Pride goes before a fall... Then I think I fell twice today... =( Got shot down from the sky.Trying to recharge positive energy!!YangmingP.S. =) I'll be back!