Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Thursday, April 28, 2005

In a Relationship...

Everyone makes Mistakes, that is why there is Love.

Nothing is Perfect, which is why there is Tolerance.

Nothing is Absolute, and so there is Compromise.

Once both parties have all 3, I'm sure everything will be just fine. Main thing is to be happy; everything everyone does naturally strives towards happiness. Even a Criminal committing a crime would have a factor of happiness somewhere, whether he's a cold-blooded murderer, or whether he's robbing a bank to save his loved ones, he either wants himself to be happy, or wants others to be happy.

If even a Criminal can try and be happy, I don't see why we can't.

But take note, we can never find True Happiness by inflicting pain and suffering onto others.

Anyway,
Best Wishes to all Couples I know and do not know,
Yangming, who is single.

I wonder if anyone finds the quote right at the start familiar..? It's actually under the "Quotes of the Day" section at the sidebar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home