MystoriouS
Le Blogueur des MoiThere's supposed to be this website called Tomorrow.sg where Singapour Blogueurs like me and probably you, go and look in on other people's writings, share opinions and views while not getting urself sued.Now, it gets even mentioned in France and Netherlands (Holland). Talk about Globalisation.Excerpt from MrBrown's post:"If anyone can translate, feel free to do it in the comments section. I love the French word for bloggers: "blogueurs". Like so stylo like that. "Excuse me, are you a Singapour blogueur?"
"Oui! Moi is!"From loiclemeur.com (France):Tomorrow, le journal des blogueurs de Singapour
Tout juste lancé et déjà à la une, bravo, James. Ce journal est écrit par dix blogueurs de Singapour très influents, d'où son succès immédiat..."Okay that's about it I guess, time to write something by myself.I'm sure everyone has heard of the phrase "The Customer is always right." But probably "Women are always right too."Somehow in this society, laws protect women A LOT. Not that it is bad or I'm disagreeable over it, but Whenever a girl slaps a guy in public, it is always the guys fault.In a Crowded Bus...Girl turns around and slaps Guy.Everyone looks on...*Silence*Girl turns around and slaps Guy again.Everyone looks on again...*Silence*Girl turns around and slaps Guy for the 3rd time, pressed the bell and alighted the bus.Nobody said anything...Actually, the Guy saw that the Girl had forgotten to zip her dress behind. He was quite good-natured and decided to help the Girl zip it up. *1st slap* After being slapped, he thought that maybe the Girl had intentionally left it unzipped. So he unzipped it for her. *2nd slap* But thinking rather carefully, he decided to protect the modesty of the Girl and zipped it up for her again. *3rd slap*Lame story that probably some of you have heard before already haha, how does it tie in with my point just now? Frankly speaking, I dunno also=P You all try and help me think lahz!Trying not to get slapped,YangmingP.S. Anyway! There's a link on the bottomright of every post that you can post comments about what I've written or what you feel after reading. I welcome comments that are constructive and meaningful. Or you can always tag at my tagboard~