MystoriouS
Happy Belated Mother's Day Post...
Dear Mum, although you will never read my Blog, I wanna wish you a Happy Mother's Day. Although you talk real weird and funny sometimes, I'll never forget how you tried to push the car away when my foot was stuck under the wheel of it when I was little.
Not much effect on the car of course, but the driver saw you and stopped his reversing. When this scene is replayed over in my head, it is Amazingly Touching to even just beginning to describe it. No words can ever sufficiently recapture that moment.
But nopez, that's not worth thanking her for just yet.
What I really wanna thank you for mum, is how you looked after me and brother throughout our 23 and 21 years in life and how you brought us up. If I ever have my way, I'll bring my children up the same way as you brought us up. You're a Great Mum who knows practically how to do everything that a wife and mother needs to do. And You're nothing less than ExtraOrdinary for tolerating my nonsense all these while (I think this really requires superhuman effort).
For these, I really Thank You. Mum, You're the Greatest!
I think I'll repost this article every Mother's Day. Actually I DID celebrate Mother's Day with my mother, but it didn't occur to me to actually Blog about it until I saw this Really Touching Mother's Day BlogPost By MrBrown. But seriously, there's nothing better than Blogging to tell other people that my mum, no matter how 'funny' she talks sometimes, is definitely, without a doubt, the BESTEST MUM in my World. (I use 'my' because I also respect your mums. Hehe.)Yangming.