MystoriouS
Road Idiot, Mr Stupid
Yes that's me! Stupid me walked from Parkway Parade to Siglap Center thinking that "Not more than 10 mins (I guess)" will be needed for me to walk (Note: Walk) there. The 10 mins did not even got me ½ way to Siglap Center and frankly speaking, you'll have to be a Olympic Walker in order to do that feat... So, I ran instead. Great exercise but lousy footwear; got there feeling like an Idiot and all sweaty.
Anyway my immediate next sms to Pet after the 1st one was "I think I overestimated myself......" Sigh, had to pass her a prezzie for her birthday, and she's real busy lately with marking and moving house and so I did not want to trouble her too much by making her wait for me.
Well, 30 mins left but, Happy Birthday Petrina! Happy Birthday Jane too! (Sorry I didn't get you a prezzie but I guess your hubby did=P)
The entire day goes out to my "Beloved Daughter" Linda who had a rough time lately. Spent the day trying to cheer her up with my antics but I think I would work better in a group rather than by myself. The thing is, I can feel your sadness too and I think it got to me also.
Very sorry if that was a botched job of me clowning around. But I really hope you feel better after today. I think Jeremiah was really great in thinking up that "airport remedy". Kudos to him! And of course, Cheer up girl! There's alwayz me around yea?
Finally this is to Fanglin, a new friend I made lately. Thanx to that post you made on "The Old Phone" and don't worry about copying it; it's meant to be shared with everyone and it's not even written by me.
But what it did to me after re-reading it on your blog was very profound. I think it's time to put on a writing cap again. I'll come out with another original story that will rival "Sneeze" and "The Old Phone". I said the same thing before I wrote "Sneeze" after reading "The Old Phone" and I hope "Sneeze" did not disappoint you guys, except for the discontinuation which I shall apologise profusely again.
The reason why I stopped the production of "Sneeze" is because the character 'W' is named by a girl whom I've written "Sneeze" for. And it turns out that 'W' is the name of the guy she's currently with now, which of course, defeats the purpose of continuing the story anymore. Moreover, almost ½ the story up till now is dotted with 'W' and I would not like to change everything right from the start.
At the same time, even if I did, the meaning to the story would be lost already, inspiration gone and no longer any feelings to the story anymore. If there's a chance, and fate allows, I'll post the "Sneeze" Part 2 which was already completed sometime back, but will not end the story anyhow. "Sneeze" can be found at the sidebar under My Masterpieces.
Lastly, this is a strong recommendation of a friend's blog (if I may call you that, Nigel). In any case, this is Fanglin's friend and classmate if I'm not mistaken.
If you guys say I have talent in writing stories, then this must be the budding "William Shakespeare" for poems. Outstanding and excellent pieces of work Nigel!
Oh by the way, he's only 14 this year.
Oh by the way again, I don't anyhow recommend people to blogs, but I seriously thinks he deseves some respect. His blog can be found here and at the sidebar once I get the permission to link my blog to his permanently.
Okay I think it's time for me to sign off here! Will not be posting huge stuffs for the next few days I guess; I wanna work on my next story/poem. Hey, I can't let myself be outdone by a 14 year old kid right? I'm afterall a University student! =P Joking. A genius will be a genius; go Nigel!
Anyway don't let what I've said get into your head boy, you gotta learn other styles of writing your poems also. Laurels are not for you to rest on, but for you to improve, beautify and wear it so that everyone can see and admire.
Summary, in no order of merit:
1. Cheer up my "Beloved Daughter!"
2. Happy Birthday Petrina!!! Happy Birthday Jane!!!(Sorry past 12 liaoz and yeah both of you from TPJC Year '99 batch have the same Birthday @ 18/05; Pet wished you a Happy Birthday too Jane! @ her blog, indirectly. =P)
3. Read Nigel's Blog.4. Will write a great story/poem soon! Stay Tuned! Thanx Fanglin for the inspirational plagarization. =P
and this one is not writtened in this post, but I shall add it here
5. Jiayou WenZie!!! Going to end soon liaoz!!
Cheers,
Yangming