MystoriouS
Long, tiring but very eventful day
Short blog for today, since I just got home and finished washing up.
Woke up early in the morning at 9 and played a bit of CO, plvling wenzie and her sis. Then went to Plaza Singapura to buy tickets for the movie Madagascar. Spent the afternoon with Elaine eating and watching movie and window shopping @ Orchard. Even with the GSS now on, the prices at Town are still very steep in my opinion. Maybe I'm a cheapskate, but then I believe my money should be spent more meaningfully instead.
Madagascar is an 'okay' movie. It has some 'crack-you-ups' but the overall plot was a bit thin in my opinion. Anyway, much thanks to Elaine for spending a boring afternoon (in my opinion... today I seem to have a lot of opinions =P) with me. Thanx!
After that, I showed once again how 'road-idiot' I am. In town, I'm no better than a penguin stuck in the Sahara; was supposed to meet my Retrospectve guildmates in PartyWorld Orchard at 8pm, but I went to Cuppage instead. After confirming I went to the wrong PartyWorld KTV, I took a train back to Orchard MRT from Somerset (And oh, I was at Orchard and I took a train to Somerset for Cuppage), only to find out PartyWorld Orchard is closer to Somerset than Orchard. Exact location is beside Heeren's.
Anyway, as usual, go KTV and sang some songs. Some of the songs reminded me of the time I went KTV with my dear nu er Linda. Brought my camera but I only took a photo of my Guild Leader, the ' Leaderess' and his buddy. The other 3 girls were photo-shy so I didn't push my luck.
WQ, Jason and Deon
It was actually a big rush for me to go for the KTV because of my programmes earlier in the day and the programme later in the night. But then I really wanted to meet someone in my guild which I did not have a chance to meet in my other previous outing (1 only) with the guild. And so, there I was, at Orchard happily singing away.
WQ and Jason as usual were very good in their singing, if only 1 day I can sing like them. Deon, the lovely wife of Jason (The Leader) and Wendy, who brought us little gifts from her trip to Shanghai, formed the other singing group. Thanx Wendy for the cute little 'lucky charm pouches' =). Wensi and Xiaoying formed the last singing group. Wensi seemed a bit subdued/'dao' =P but I guess she's like that 1. Xiaoying, on the other hand, was nice and looked a lot like someone special. Both are prettier than they look in photoes=).
Now, who's the person I wanted to meet? Kekeke, you all speculate yourselves, I shutting up.
Left the KTV early at 11 for the finale of the day; my dear brother Shijie coming back from USA after finishing his modules in the University of Washington. In the end, I was late for the stipulated touchdown timing at 2345. But I was still the first to see brother Shijie because Ivan and my bro YH were at T1.
My Gunei BrothersAfter welcoming him back to Singapore after 6 long months, we went to the famous Bedok 85 market for supper until 130am, then helped him with his luggage back to his house. Reached home at 2. Then meeting for basketball later in the morning at 930.That's all for today I guess, be back to blog a special blog tomorrow. ^^Yangming.