Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

How you know one? You do before mehz?!

Okay before I start on today's topic, lemme recap a bit on what I did today.
Morning: Went to Prof John's lab to apply to be his 'lab slave'
Afternoon: Went to Bras Basah Complex to get teaching manipulatives for Thursday's lessons
Evening: Went to play basketball with JinCheng and friends. Man, I can play a mean game of bball! Muahahaha, Brother Shijie, I await your return from NBA... =P

Okok, back to topic. Many a time some of you will run into this situation whereby you informatively tell people something which might sound very ludricous but in actual fact, it IS the truth. To convince the person, try this method.

---------------------------------------------------------
Yangming: The Earth is Round!

'W': How you know one? You roll it into a ball izzit?

*Silence for a moment*

Yangming: Okay... Then you know 'pong pong' is poisonous right?

'W': Of course lahz! Who never learn that in primary school?

Yangming: Oh, is it? The book say then you believe, you yourself got eat before is it?

'W': Hmmmm... That's true! Okay I'll eat one now to prove it myself!!!

Yangming: -.-;

----------------------- The End ------------------------
Editor's Note: Nobody was harmed in this short conversation. The people are fictional and any similarities to people living or dead is purely coincidental. =D

Okok, back to topic yet again. Did you people get what I was trying to do? The rough "script" is something like what 'Yangming' has been saying. Just follow and then improvise on your own later. Once you got that you've probably 'won' ½ the argument already haha.

Well, not that winning is important, but when someone finds what you are saying is too ridiculous and doesn't believe it, that same person might make some funny remarks to make you look stupid. In that case, use the appropriate counter for it!

"Okay, so now you know! And knowing, is ½ the battle!"
--- G. I. Joe, American Hero.

"Wahahahaha!"
--- Yangming, friendly neighbourhood skirt chaser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home