Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Friday, May 27, 2005

Polling Results

Thanx People, you are the greatest! I've really had many encouraging responses after my last post befire I went. And it is touching to know people actually care.

Special thanx to:
  • Lionel: Good Luck and All the Best for your coming Enlistment!
  • Fanglin: Thanx dudette! Congrats on your excellent results!
  • Brother JinCheng: Now this is my Good Brother and Best Friend!
  • Glitz: Thanx Dudette, and Cheer up! For some reason you alwayz get me worried over your problems.
  • Brother Anonymous: Yoz! Get back here and play ball lahz!!!
  • EL: Hey dudette, you are really a good motivator and encourager! You really have words that can recharge all the lost morale and ego! You definitely have much prettier words than me. =)
  • And to all others who read but did not post for some reasons.

Actually, even if there is only 1 of you posting, I would continue to write already. In any case, I'm really touched beyoond words to see all the encouragement.

Thank You All!

-- Yangming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home