Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Friday, June 03, 2005

Super Sianz (½ + ¼)

Results are out, and mine looks so sucky. This is the 1st semester I got no A at all. =(
For those interested, here's the results:
  • CAB201 Diversity and Evolution of Plants [B]
  • CAB202 Plant Physiology [C]
  • CCE201 Developing Literacy in Young Children [C]
  • CCM201 Teaching and Learning of Primary Mathematics I [B]
  • CEM205 Singapore Studies [B]
  • CTL201 Selected Geography Topics for Primary Social Studies Teaching [B]

Well, I can console myself by saying that actually 'C's are Good. 'B's are Very Good and 'A's are Excellent. So on the average, I'm ummmm.... Quite Good?

*Groans*

Anyway it seems that the tagboard is faulty... Never trust Flooble again... It s****. Oh wait, I ain't supposed to say that, scali they sue me then how?

Leave comments if you have anything for me, like words of consolation or something. Haizzzzzz.... My Stipendddddd...... Nooooooooooooooooo~~~

Cheryl: Hey thanx for your comments! Appreciate them a lot! Say "Hi!" to the kids for me. =D

Yangming

(Edit: ****)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. dun b sad lar.. as u say first semester onli.. work harder can de la.. have faith in urself.. im crappin but ya.. LOL.. okie now i'll go study liao.. LOL.. cheer up yea? ;)

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home