Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Monday, June 13, 2005

Reply to the comments made for my post on 11/06/05

Hey sorry people, because I was rushing the story, I forgot to check my mail and missed out the comments you posted. Guess I should reply to them here, anyway I also forgot what I'm supposed to post today already, mental block today. =(

To Ying: Hihi~ the photos are those that wenwen show me all the time lorz. I've "seen" you on photos before mahz.

To Pet: Hey yea~ he's back quite sometime already, ummm... Actually about 2, 3 days only lahz keke. But yea, he's back already. ^-^

This post is made on 12/06/05 but I'll reply it here anyway.

=fl=` said...
lol.. 3rd sneeze is nice.. wahaha.. u cant juz stop here.. find for ur inspiration and continue.. :p waiting for ur part 4 now liao...kkx..


*anyway.. ur friend.. is cute.. the so-called.."birthday boy"

To =fl=: Hahaha, I think you got quite good taste lahz, after all, he's the "NIE Idol" you know? But is me give him the title lahz haha, no such thing really. =P

To LX: Wahahaha~~ See how popular you are sia~ *winks*

The last week passed very fast daily, but very slow as a week... Took me quite awhile to realise that I did so much in the space of 1 week. Lab Culturing (2 sessions, 2 full days), tuition (4 sessions, 3 days in total), sourcing for assessment books, shopping for new clothes, catching movies, singing in KTVs (2 sessions at 2 different locations), welcoming back a brother from US, wrote part of a story...

I was about to say IT Fair, but then I realised it happened last sat, technically not part of this week... But it DID seem like a very very long week... Sigh~

To Pet: Yea, I think I know how you feel already girl... I want my holidays too lolz~~

Seeya all tml people ^-^
Take care,
Yangming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home