Congratulations Yangming, you are...
You are independent, smart and beautiful. Its too bad you don't see that yourself because life's little difficulties brought down a lot of your self confidence. As a result, you talk cryptic and you don't trust people easily. You care a lot for your friends and your loved ones, sometimes even more than you care for yourself, although they don't always seem to appreciate it. Don't let that affect you. As the saying goes, you don't miss the water till the well runs dry. So hang in there, you're a star in the making.
Which Singaporean Blogger Are You?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took this test linked by wEnZie to kennysia.com and found out I'm like this Scarlett Ting gal whom I never read (the blog) before. I'll link her blog to mine anyway, since I'm similar to her. In general, the stuffs he says are quite true though. But I think I like the last sentence best. "You are a star in the making"
Crap, I hate being similar to someone, can't people be similar to me instead? But I guess I signed up to scold myself since the purpose of the test is to see who my writings resemble. Hey, at least this Scarlett gal has a very cool name and a very sensous pose in that pic. Scarlett... Nice colour too!
Anyway I realised that Jinghan also did the test and she actually resembles Xiaxue. wEnZie resembles Fincky Feline. I don't know whether this will work well with the people I'm linking, so I think I'll post all the different comments here from kennysia.
Finicky Feline:
You may seem sweet on the outside but behind you hide a sharpened claw. You have the observation skills of a forensic detective and can see right through people easily. You attract attention, both good and bad, but more bad than good. You've seen more assholes in life than a proctologist. The bad ones tries to screw you over but quickly learnt that its a bad move because you enjoy screwing them back accordingly.
Okay, I feel that no matter whether it's true or not, it's a bit harsh lahz the wording. But if you pick from here and there, I think (with my not-so-good understanding of) wenzie could be something like that?
Xiaxue:
You are a goddess/god. You've got the looks, the brains and the body. You have such an irreverent sense of humour, people listen to you religiously and worship the ground you walk on. On the other hand you can also be straightforward, blunt and very very controversial. That has the potential to offend many people, but of course you don't care, you just shoot. In the end, people either love you or hate you. Nothing in between.
Yeah she got the looks. Yeah she got the brains. Yeah she got the body. Yeah people listen to her religiously. Yeah people worship the ground she walks blogs on. Yeah people love her.
But Nopez, she isn't controversial. Nopez, she don't really offend people or any significant amount of people (Geeez, who can live a life without offending anyone?). Nopez, she cares and of course, Nopez, nobody really hates her. (Whoever disagrees can talk to my fist attorney, and I suppose the fist of many others.)
(EDITED 16th June 2:30pm)
Okay, this is just in, or rather, I missed it. Pet, Sorry, I think there's a problem with me and you lolz! You seem to blog more than once a day sometimes and I'm naive enough to only read 1 or 2 post per day from a blog. Which is why I keep missing posts of yours, Sorry. =P
Pet's got this guy for her test, 'Big Fuck' **Tooooottttt** (sorry censored =P)
'Big Fuck' J Schnorng:
You are a happy happy person. Either that or you hide your depression very well. You are so hyperactively happy you'll probably be overqualified if you were to work as Ronald for McDonald's. You don't bottle your happiness. You go out of your way to make people laugh, even if that means making them a photocopy of your naked ass.
Oh wow, looks like the test can be pretty accurate too! I'm actually rather impressed by the test now. Pet is a very extremely excruciatingly happy girl. When she's happy she goes into a 'crazy' mode that is crazier than me.
Yeah I'm crazy sometimes, I'm crazyyyy about youuuuu~~
On the other hand, she can be very extremely excruciatingly depressed sometimes and when she's sad, she goes into a 'melancholy' mode that is more melancholic than me or Glitz (See, I remember you =P). Come to think of it, Glitz and Pet are actually rather similar gals..... (Jinghan are you reading this?!)
I guess, the comments left that out lolz, but I betcha if you took the test when you're sad, Pet, you'll maybe end up having Finicky Feline as your blogger lolz. But I can live with the results you passed me on your blog now keke, it says you are happy. =D
Now, where's my photocopy of your naked ass? I need a laugh now. =P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I think this is sort of a conspiracy good idea to make us go and visit their blogs more. People always like other people who has the same ideals/interests/hobbies/even style as them. And you would realise that you often seem to think that people who thinks the same way as you are cleverer than others.
Anyway I'm not discouraging people not to visit their webbies, will be linking their webbies under "Other Great Blogs."
Oh by the way, if you just took the test and have some sort of results, I would like to comment too hehe. Thanx!!
That's it for now,
Yangming