Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Sunday, June 19, 2005

This is gonna be a violent post, belt up!

Anonymousity seems to be a two-sided coin. Some anonymous people can be very nice and sensible, and some just sucks. This is taken from the blog of a friend of mine under her comments. To avoid being called a no-lifer, I shall spend just the next 10 mins of my life flaming that person by tearing his post apart.

Let's have a good laugh.

Anonymous said...
Dear Miss or Sir Wasting His Life,Ms, Sir or yangming group whatever- I dropped buy to see if I was correct in my musing about most people having a pathetic life or what passes as one. Galz, whatever, pull your collective heads out of your asses please, look around you and tell me you are NOT in Kansas anymore...haha... please have the balls to go and do something INTERESTING,, haha,, you are boring me to death..haha. Take a change, risk something, haha,, have a REAL crisis of some sort so that you can report,,haha, to the rest of the world what it felt like to breath rapidly and feel truely alive.


Hey you might be a real nice person, haha, I'm almost sure of it, but, if someone told me,,haha, that I could double my life span but had to live it like you do or live 1/2 as long as myself, I'd take myself, if I was any of you, I'd just shoot myself now and get it over with,, You prove my case,,, See ya , don't want to be ya... signed from haha,,(somewhere other than where you guyzzz are)

The red colour words show you people how stupid this anonymous person is. Putting my name there already shows how stupid he can be already, because he probably doesn't know I'm going to make fun of him here. But we probably ought to thank him later if we get a good laugh out of this. ^^

Can't even spell 'by' and he tells me that I lived a pathetic life. I wonder who is more pathetic, wasting ½ his life studying and yet gets outstripped by my Primary 2 pupils. Oh wait! Maybe he's only Primary 1!!!

"please have the balls to go and do something INTERESTING"
Now that's a very good one, anyone can say that but certainly not some ball-less person who doesn't even dare to put his name/IP address. And why? Scared of Hackers? I betcha he's scared of people who are capable of erasing his entire Hard Disk full of his sexual exploits with animals. Awwwww.... wait! He's ball-less... I guess I was wrong at that. Leave a name/contact and leave a real one if you have ballz.

Go and 'risk something.' Okay I take the words 'I guess I was wrong at that' back. Carnal Intercourse seems risky enough for someone dying to get his "head" bitten off by the tortoise he is humping.

'haha,, have a REAL crisis of some sort so that you can report'
Yeah pal, when you end up dickless as you are borned ball-less, go and make a report and leave a blog address or something so we can all laugh about it. I'm sure that would be a REAL Crisis in your case.

'I'd just shoot myself now and get it over with'
Just die.

'somewhere other than where you guyzzz are'
Sorry Martian, we Earthlings have better manners, better sense and better spelling than you. Would you mind just getting lost someplace where they don't have a 'found' department now?

Okay, hope at least some of you have a good laugh. Leaving my name on his flaming post is certainly evil because all the fault points to is me. But then again, when one thinks properly, it cannot be my friends because my friends won't do that sort of thing, even if they would, they also wouldn't leave a name.

So, at least I know it ain't my friends hehe. That's quite nice to know ^^

3rd Post of the Day,
Yangming, will there be a 4th? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home