MystoriouS
Lost in Thoughts.... Day 1Nothing much to talk about here, just plain lost.Anyway the idiom "Pride goes before a Fall" suddenly seems so true now. Our Asian Best Blog, Singapore Best Blog's owner 'Xiaxue' (can be found @ sidebar) Wendy Cheng is going through some shit now.To be very frank, it is no fault of hers, even if she made some uncouth remarks about another poor girl, the suddenly-famous-overnight SarongPartyGirl. I really quite sympathise with them both, but at the same time I cannot help but say 'They deserve it"For those who dunno what happened, I will summarize a little here lahz. SarongPartyGirl (SPG), a blog that has been around for quite some time already with its pictures of the owner in the nude, suddenly, out of nowhere, attracted MEDIA attention. With Singapore's lack of hot gossips to talk about, this became the newest fodder for media cannons.Many blogs also started to express their views on this 'BIG' hot gossip going around. Kenny Sia is the usual gentleman, jumping to the defense of the poor gal (SPG) who is attracting too much unwanted attention already. Meanwhile Xiaxue, no matter that she claims, wrote a scathing article on SPG's boobs.When I read it, I thought she was just jealous of a pair of boobs that attracted more attention than her cushion (the one she sits on in her main picture). Although she claims that she is not jealous about anything and also acknowledges the writing prowess of SPG, it didn't spare her the attacks of people who don't like her because of her crude writing style.And then, one of the chinese newspaper printed an article about SPG one night, and mistakenly placed our all-time favorite blogger's (nose hitting monitor... Ouch!) photo in the place of SPG's, saying that this girl on the picture is SPG and has nude pictures on her blog, only sleeps around with caucasians and so on.Couple that with hate mails towards her less-than-glamorous remarks on SPG, she now even fears opening her mailbox. I know how that feels, being afraid to open the email client, because I've also experienced it before. And I know this is not a good feeling.No matter how much people hate her (I'm neutral), she prolly don't deserve such treatment. Meanwhile the apology made in that chinese newspaper for the wrong photo put is "about as big as your middle finger" whereas the picture itself was ¼ of the page and the article was about ½ the page. Which is sad, because a gal's reputation is at stake here. Sigh, why can't people understand this?"Pride goes before a fall." Now is that fall.Hopefully this stupid thing will end soon for both poor girls. My heartfelt condolences (is that the correct phrase to use? Sorry, I'm a bit lost here. Please pardon me.) goes to them.Lost, (can be found or not?)Yangming