MystoriouS
Y.M.C.A. (Not the Christian Group!!! I'm Agnostic ^^)
I'm currently running a non-profit organisation called Y.M.C.A. and I need some fundings so that my members can live happily ever after~
Nowdays, people are always harping on the thing called "Transparency." To a teacher like me, Transparency is the plastic sheet that I write on so that I can project whatever I wrote using the overhead projector (OHP).
But looks like it has another meaning. So I HAVE to bare all about this Organisation to everyone in order to gather your support and your kind donations!
The full name for this Organisation is:

Huh? Wait, I hear complaints again. Not Transparent Enough? Okok...
How about this?
"But looks like it has another meaning. So I HAVE to bare all about this Organisation to everyone in order to gather your support and your kind donations!
The full name for this Organisation is:
"
Okay? Good enough?
Thank you, let's continue a bit...
The funds that you readers have kindly donated will be entirely for the members of this YMCA. I will be the CEO and Board of this little organisation but I will not get a single cent from the coffers. No $25,000 Montly Salary, not even 25ยข, no 12 months B... Bo.. Bo-Nes. How the heck do you spell Bonus it anyway?
Everything will go to my beautiful, enchanting, mesmerizing, alluring members~I can also assure you that they will not need Gold Taps because the taps of my house is good enough and to be frank, Gold is a very bad material to be used as Taps. A little too hard, and the whole tap might get bent, distorted or even gone!The fear of relatives and friends staying over would also be a stumbling block in the installation of the Golden Tap.Scraping sound heard at night...YM: *Yawnz* Hey what are you doing at the sink so late at night Jon?Jon: *shocked* ummmm nothing!! I'm... ummmm... Shaving!!
YM: -.-; With a Chainsaw??Of course, cars will not be bought also, because I firmly believe in the standards of Singapore's public transport!Read HereAlright, I'm stopping here. For more information, please leave a little tag or comment. The Club currently needs funds and members.To join (Ladies only): Leave a comment stating your particulars like name, age, hobbies, vital stats, what you like, what you dislike etc ^^To donate (anyone at all): Please call 1-900-I-want-to-donate-$10-to-YangMing's-Chiobus-AssociationFor Career Opportunities: Hang on, coming soon =XSorry, this lame post just highlights what I think of that stupid NKF saga. Why on Earth are we donating to a non-profit Charity Organisation and some of what we donate ends up as Salaries? How come I can donate $10 every month when I earn only a measly $700 from the Government and they can still get salaries like $25,000 monthly? I expect the numbers to be like 10 times less than that, with the rest of the $22,500 being siphoned off into the NKF fund to help the needy people.They are the HEADS for God's Sake! If they can live so luxuriously, then why are they not making transparent things? Especially how much they should donate themselves. They are PAID to do those adminstrative stuffs, okay I can accept that, but they still must donate what! How can they get us to donate when they themselves did not donate or did not donate ALOT more than us?Even if They do, they ought to have the mentality that THEY ARE THE HEADS OF A CHARITY ORGANISATION!!!SighAnyway, the pics used are available on the internet, found them thru google.-Yangming