Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Want to feel good and confident but... If Only I Could...

Be more ruthless;
I find that Good Girls nowdays are all either married, attached, lesbians, just broke up, don't want to find boyfriends, don't want to get married or hates guys.

By being more ruthless, I don't need to feel bad "snatching girlfriends" wahahaha! I don't need to care about my own so-called stupid Principles.

But that doesn't mean I have to be less kind, I still help old uncles/ladies up buses, and I don't feel that these sort of kind acts have to change.

Be more daring;
I wish I dared to do more things. I used to be "gutless" and now I have some guts, but I want some real lion's courage.

Be sharper;
Very blur and absent-minded sometimes.

Be faster in everything I do;
I feel that I'm late in many things I do. I know some of you will beg to differ because of the speed I hand in my assignments at. But I always seem to be a tad slower when it comes to chasing the fairer sex.

I read self-help books to upgrade myself and my understanding of gals. But by the time I read finished and learnt many things later, all the gals are attached...

Be Icy Cool;
Be Icy Cool, more stylo.

Be Searingly Hot;
Read "Be Icy Cool". Same, more Stylo.

Be less Happy-go-lucky; Be less "Smiley";
I think I smile too much and am too flippant sometimes. I think people often have the same misunderstanding about me that I'm not serious in the things I do. That's Absolutely WRONG! I'm very serious when I come to do things, especially things I deem important.

But all the same, I think I'm giving people bad impression to people because of this.

Haizz... there's actually more I can talk about this, but I can frame it in proper thoughts at this moment, think I'll leave it like this.

Go for what I want, caring less for other people in the process;
read Ruthless and Daring.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But horz, if I'm not like this, then I wouldn't be Yangming already. I'd be someone else that looks like Yangming. In the end, I think I can only hope for a gal that likes me for what I am.

Yah this post looks rather "desperate for girls" right? Oh well, Just writing for the fun of it, don't really mean anything. Will post my poem up once I get around to finish it; needs some inspiration to do that.

-- Yangming

2 Comments:

Blogger ying said...

Be less Happy-go-lucky; Be less "Smiley"


i dun tink u hv to change this.. u can still let ppl feel that u are serious abt things u are really serious on..

------
I find that Good Girls nowdays are all either married, attached, lesbians, just broke up, don't want to find boyfriends, don't want to get married or hates guys


i'd like to believe that there are still undiscovered jewels out there, unattached, nice Good Girls (i do noe a few of them :p)... maybe u dun see it cos u oni see those whu are unavailable as "Good Girls" like a guarantee stamp - "this one must be good"

------
By being more ruthless, I don't need to feel bad "snatching girlfriends"


issit worth it? the bad reputation and all... u mite successfully break up a couple but u mite not end up wif the girl.......


just wanna balance the issues again :p

yingzie

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just stay the way you are now, you dun need to change yourself because each individual is unique in his way. :)

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home