MystoriouS
Meowwwwwww~~~
I was playing game on my computer just now, and was quite disturbed by an incessent meowing coming from outside my house. Ever the kitten lover, I decided to open my door and take a look outside.
Presenting, measuring less than 1 square tile...
Meoww~
Yeah, the minute it saw me, it charged right into my house and began to prance around me, following me wherever I go. I wanted to take a picture of it but couldn't really do so. Anyway I lured it outside and left it there for awhile.
I can't let things go hungry, seems to be inbuilt into me, this value, and so I bought some fresh milk and fed it.
Slurp~
Pounce!

=^_^=
Calling for backup!Hehe isn't it cute? I wonder if my mum would allow me to keep it. But then again I don't really have time to look after it. But the beauty of keeping kittens and cats is that you don't really need to shower affection on it like puppies/dogs. Just feed it and play with it once in a while, and they can find a way to keep themselves occupied the rest of the time.
Did I mention that cats are compulsively clean animals? No need to bath them ^^ Most cats can't stand being dirty, which is great compared to human beings sometimes.
But the claws are a bit troublesome... Anyway I was adviced to just leave it outside and feed it once in awhile. It'll take care of itself in the meantime; cats are independent and complex animals anyway.
Sorry if I offend dog-lovers, but dogs get boring after awhile because their expressions and actions upon seeing you is almost alwayz the same, happy! Cats can ignore u sometimes, which is part of their charm keke. Bo Chupping someone is actually a very complex action, much like girls sometimes, and I love girls. =P
Anyway it made itself comfortable in the space between my gate and wooden door. Think I'll leave it there until it's time to go for tuition. Then I'll think of something... Maybe I'll feed it again before I go for early dinner.
temporary home...
Ah well, time to go back being lost again. Recent events are rather confusing lately, hope I solve all of them before they dissolve me.Meowwww~~Yangming, looking for my cat-woman. Meowwwww~~