Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Saturday, July 23, 2005

101st post, and still Thanking people

I was thinking that if I don't do a complete job, then I cannot move on, such is my behaviour and mannerism. If I set out to do something which I like, or is worthwhile, I don't feel right if I don't give my 100%.


Kenny did an apologising post, I figured I should do a thank you post instead. This FOC really pulled me out from a period of self inferiority I suffered just before the camp, and now I feel much recharged, and I really thank you people.

Firstly, in no order of merits, May!!!

Best OGLs~

Seriously, without you (literally and figuratively), I wouldn't have won whatsoever Best OGL by a long shot. Your OG has almost no guys at all, but you managed to push yourself and your group to a very high level of participation. Of course, as House Head, I get to gain from this as well.

Somemore, you were the original House Head and I'm the flunkie, but you gave that chance (fine print: lots of sai gang involved as well) to me and I made it. It really helped a lot in rebuilding my confidence at a time when I'm actually quite down.

Moreover you deputised for me when I'm not around. I never actually seen it, never actually heard it, but I know that you will be the one doing that when I'm not around. Why? I don't know, but I just do.

And you confirmed it for me.

Thank you

Next, Ireneeeeee~~~

Xiaohuiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~~~~

The award winning cheer was suggested by you, the taking care of the girls was also done by you and also you are the one who is always takeing care of me and telling me not to get into trouble, being the hot-headed person I am.

Through you I get to see another side of the situation, and although I gave you a lot of trouble by not heeding what you say some of the times, I hope you won't be angry with me lahz. ^^

A real sisterly figure you are hehe~ (although looks more like younger sister lahz keke)

Anyway, it all turned out well didn't it?

Thank you!

And then we have, JinCheng~~

Brotherrrrrrrrrrrr

My dear dear brother, these 3 years, if I were to name one thing that I've truly gained in NIE, I would say is your friendship.

You were with me during my darkest times, and my brightest times in NIE. Whenever I have problems in work, in anything at all, I know I can talk to you about it.

During the Orientation, you are again one of my greatest helps. The silent man they call you, the person who never smiles haha, but you were also there to tidy up the loose ends for me.

Everything we do together, we turn up a superb job: like the flowers for V-day, the banner, and of course, the Orientation camp itself. Looking forward to working with you again. ^^

Thank you!

And of course, Avengers 3

whooo?

Hmmm, I think I don't have to say a lot about these, as I already have done so the previous 2 posts already, don't wanna be hanky panky about this. ^^

You guys are great! Even if we didn't win Best OG, I won't trade you people with any other OG!

Special thanx to The Martian though, one of the very few non-psychotics in the OG, and also a great person to talk to.

And I chose purple for this reason, Thank You all ^^

What to blog next, what to blog next...
Yangming

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh, where's ur credit to me?? haha.. at least i gave ur OG group extra pebble right?? Surely that constitute to put me under the
"others" category.. Hehehe.. Anyway, CONGRATS. Best OGL wor.... Dun pray pray..

SN

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home