MystoriouS
Thoughts...Sometimes I really wonder if blogging really does good to anyone at all. It seems that somehow or rather, bloggers seem to get disliked by people for some reason or another.I wonder if I'll be a more likable person if I blogged less, or less controversially. I admit I blog too much about "Love" and "Girls" to the point that some people can feel like strangling me while reading my blog.But I suppose everyone makes enemies in their lives, I don't suppose I'm exempt from it, but I really try to minimise such happenings. One more friend is better than One more enemy.Despite what I write, I'm actually a very faithful person. Hard to believe? Sorry to disappoint but it's true. This goes out to everyone who don't know me very well yet, or only know me better through my blogging.I write things in the name of fun, and I ask for permission from other people if I were to blog about them. Who in the right mind will propose to 2 girls online, publicly at the same time?YMCA? Yah right there's actually such an organisation... Some things are serious and meant to be taken seriously are quite obvious I believe, and other things I try to exaggerate as much as possible to make it fun to read.Hey, not everyone is like me okay? Heck, even I cannot read long boring essays for an extended period of time. Which is why I try to use almost standard and perfect English while leaving nice spaces for people to read!You might get to know me from reading this blog, but I just hope you are not mistaken about who the 'real me' is like.I'm humourous, and NOT a cassanova-wannabe thank you.People who know me, likes me. People who don't know me, I hope you don't hate me, because I don't really care; you are just hating a Yangming that has been misunderstood.Some people have fun hunting animals, some people have fun fishing, some people have fun doing 500 push-ups 500 sit-ups 1000 legkicks, some people have fun putting models together.I have fun blogging and writing, like many others.People who blog about their personal lives and daily happenings often let loose and vent out their frustrations on their blogs. People like Xiaxue use a lot of very crude words without even asterisking the 'f***'s and the what-nots. You tell her she's insensitive, she's crude and although you might be right in your perspective, but in hers, she's just trying to have fun I suppose.Although I feel that we shouldn't think that just because we're in a bad mood, we should take it out on others. Please remember that having a bad day doesn't entitle us to make other people's day just as gloomy as well.It's not my fault that I keep talking about girls as if I cannot live without them like that. It's an actual fact that this is so, unfortunately. I'll give you STATISTICS to prove my point.JC class: 24 girls, 6 guys (me included, and 1 of them is my cousin)JC CCA: 18 girls (no repeats), 6 guys (me included)NIE: More girls than guys, it's pretty obvious.If you were to take away girls from my blogging pool and social circle, I would have like... not many friends left. If someone asks me what about my Secondary school friends, well, we lost contact after the majority went poly and only 1 other classmate (girl also) went to TPJC with me.I'm not desperate for a girlfriend; I've lived happily without 1 for almost 23 years of my life so far, I'm only desperate to widen my social circle. Most of my bestest friends are GUYS! I hang out my weekends with them at KTVs and Basketball courts.Anyway this post is just to let people know what sort of person I roughly am, it's not a publicity effort or something to save my reputation or what-so-ever. As I said, People who dunno me, can hate me for all they like.But people who knows me, and still hates me, I've nothing to say.I only care for my true friends who knows me and still likes me, for my Good and Bad Points. =)I'm not a Saint,Just your friendly neighbouhood Skirt Chaser,YangmingP.S. Do I have to write that I don't Chase Skirts literally?! Sigh... All the Best to Schoolers starting tomorrow~~~~~