Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Saturday, July 30, 2005

1 minute to 5am...

It's 1 minute to 5am and I can't sleep cos my hair is wet.
Blog-hopped around again.
Gingerly opened my Outlook Express.
Only 1 name I looked out for.

And yes, My Bloggerella (Which one sounds better? Bloggerina or that? =P) replied again~~

Okay, maybe it's because all the other mails were about work... Not too appetizing there.

Anyway, I've been working on this for quite sometime, but I cannot seem to carry it on... Hmmmm... Maybe 1 of you would like to gimme a hand?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fly

Just popping by
To say hi
Before you try
To fly

High and dry
Into the sky

You fell
I can tell
Don’t dwell
For your fears I can quell
Don’t let it swell
For I can make you well.

Trust me
Believe in me
Flying high you’ll be
Beyond the horizon you’ll see
Beyond the horizon you’ll be

Don’t cry
Don’t sigh
You’ll be fine
I’ll try
With all my life
To protect you before I die

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm... On 2nd thoughts, it DOES sound a bit corny, but perhaps it's just the mood I was in when I was composing this.

Feel free to slot in anywhere if you wanna give it a try.

~*Pause*~

Hmmmm, sometimes I really do not understand things at all in my perspective; although I understand things fully if I place myself in the context of this rather sick society we are in. Some people will do anything and everything to get what they want without putting themselves into the shoes of the other person.

Things seem so wrong sometimes, but I'm powerless to change the thinking mindset of an adult. Which is why I now doubly confirm my importance as a teacher now. Teaching skills and subjects is essential to survive in the society, but teaching values would be the key to survive WITH the society.

Scarlett should have continued teaching~~ Nvm, I'm digressing here...

I see people with very weird, awkward, sometimes to the point of hurtful, way of handling things, especially interpersonal stuffs. And I seriously wonder if they did think their way through before even talking and doing things.

Please don't tell me that, "Where got people think so much just doing something one?!?!"

Well, when it becomes a habit, a good one, One doesn't have to even THINK to get the correct way of doing things.

Words said, Actions done, cannot be unsaid and undone anymore. How we impact others in our lives is precisely through our words and actions.

"When you just lost something, sometimes you cry, You cry for the fact that you were powerless to prevent the loss of something precious to you.

Then sometimes because of that, you seek more power, more strength; but once you get your hands on that power, you could be the person who makes other people cry."

So, before we make an important decision in saying or doing something, I don't think it hurts to spend a few split seconds to think carefully about what to do or what to say. Words said cannot be taken back, just as tears that were shed.

But haizz... sometimes, then again, hesitation can be seen as some sort of a reply as well isn't it?

Being human is tough! So much interpersonal skills to learn and acquire!

But that's what makes the Human Race so nice to run and compete in~~ ^_^v

Actually I still have some things to blog about. It's back to school and I see more things to blog about hehe.

Mr. Lonely,
Yangming

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poem

it looks quite complete to me.. but maybe last line can rephrase abit? "before i die" sounds like.. so pessimisstic.. like "im gonna die soon but i will protect u b4 dat happens den after dat i cant le" lol.. maybe "till i die" ? or wadever.. just a suggestion


i realised.. i dunno u.. i tink i shud just go...

take care

~yingzie

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home