Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Oh my... I haven't blogged for 5 days already?!?!

I really think someone need to revise the modules in a semester, last semester we had only 2 CC modules, English and Maths, and a lot of us were already breaking down.

This semester, we have 4; English II, Maths II, Social Studies and Science.

And already, major assignments are due in 2 weeks time, how in the world are we supposed to....

Nevermind

Shall Stop whining here.

No longer a Skirt-Chaser,
Yangming

It doesn't matter what You do,
It doesn't matter where You are,
It doesn't matter when is it,
It doesn't even matter how it'll turn out,

What matters is,

Who You're with.

"To Be with You is the Greatest Happiness I can ever have."

1 Comments:

Blogger ying said...

Grats ^^;

wish u happiness =D

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home