Neko

<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/estuations4life/T.M_Revolution-_Vestige.wma" loop="infinite"> MystoriouS

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Welcome me back!! After 2 weeks of bloglessness...

2 weeks of constant cheonging of assignments, who in the right mind gives 30% assignments to hand in by WEEK 4?!?!?! Okay, I have like TWO modules (out of 7) which did that, amidst tutorials and readings to do. Finding time to sleep is already as hard as diamond, much less blogging...

And there's a New Someone to take care of... My New and Last Love of my Life...

Anyway, I won't blog tonnes today, but will just blog something I'm thinking of...

Which one is better?

Loving a person until the point you can lose him/her? (For the confused, it's the famous, "Set him/her free... If he/she is meant to be yours he/she will come back to you." or "His/her happiness is everything to you.")

Or,

Loving a person until the point you cannot lose him/her? (Don't need to explain that much hehe)

Cheers,
Yangming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home